Looking for Sr Manager - People Strategy (Business Partner HR) for a leading technology firm in NCR.
Strategic People Consulting
- Partners and advises the business leaders on people growth strategies and enabling high potential
- Drives performance management and differentiation across the accounts and the actions to get there
- Diagnoses trends / issues with key people drivers for the business (such as: performance, high potential / top performers, new hires) and facilitates solutions
- Advises on people programs and tools available to drive performance and morale (including compensation strategies, learning programs, connection and community strategies, etc.).
Business Leadership Coaching
- Strengthens leadership development across all career stages.
- Skills development in our leaders in regards to people issues & relations (from a risk, legal, compliance perspective).
- Coaches business / project leaders (performance coaching, people skills, handling difficult situations, etc.).
- Diagnoses trends around people issues and facilitates change.
Connection & Alignment
- Ensures complete alignment of people strategy with our Strategic Context | Our Future across the business entity.
- Advises and facilitates relevant change activities within the account to coach leadership on messaging and change management.
- Facilitates connection & alignment with BU and company direction.
In addition there are shared team responsibilities across the group.
- MBA / PGD with a specialization in HR / IR / OB / OD is a must.
- Total HR experience of 6-8 years of professional work experience in HR.
- Ability to effectively work with project teams and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage senior stake holders.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Effective presentation and consultation skills.
If interested, please revert at firstname.lastname@example.org