We are currently looking for human resource professionals for one of our esteemed clients in Mumbai.
HR Business Partner - Mumbai (ITES). 5 - 10 years experience, Night Shifts
Mentioned below is the Job Description of the role:
Designation- Business Partner – HR (Manager)
Reporting to- HR Head
- As a member of the Human Resource team, one would be responsible for supporting the business in Mumbai by identifying and developing solutions based on business priorities and organizational analysis.
- S/he will be will be leading Generalist activities like employee engagement, driving talent management agenda, Attrition Analysis, Career Planning & Mobility, people committee initiatives, performance management etc.
- The incumbent will be partnering with the business to develop innovative HR strategies supporting business objectives.
The initiatives will include,
- Manage relationship with internal customers.
- Performance Management - Driving performance Management for the Business Unit/s through the operations team.
- Policy and process implementation- Communication of rationale and interpretation, ensuring policy implementation by businesses.
- Attrition control - Conceptualizing action plans based on trends and feedback in consultation with business.
- Employee Satisfaction Initiatives - Analysis of survey results, formulating actionables based on the same in consultation with business. Ensuring communication and implementation.
- Grievance handling and disciplinary actions: interaction and coordination with other functions for interventions for employee issues when needed.
- Drive Site level initiatives: driving employee engagement initiatives for the site (one on ones , Skips).
- Develop and implement an effective mentoring framework.
- Lead specific HR programs across the teams.
- MBA HR
- 5 - 10 years of experience post qualification in ITES or IT Industry
- Good Communication - written and verbal.
- Willing to work in Night Shifts
- Exposure to the entire gamut of HR activities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while remaining proactive and flexible in style
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with clients and HR colleagues
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Strong PC skills with hands-on experience in Excel, Word, Lotus Notes and knowledge of PowerPoint
Kindly send us your profile along with the below mentioned details if you are interested in the role and have the right fitment as mentioned
Please feel free to call me in case you need any further clarity.
References for this role are welcome.
Current CTC (Fixed + variable):
Notice Period (if negotiable):
Total Work Experience:
Experience in the current role:
Looking for a change - Reason:
Willing to Relocate:
Highest Qualification Held:
Year of enrolment & year of completion:
Tapesh Kotwani I Director - Eminence Search I Email: email@example.com I Phone: +91.9987622227