HR Business Partner - South East Asia Operations
Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Change Management
Location - Chennai
About our Client - Our Client is a Leading IT MNC & Solutions Provider with growing sales & revenues of close to $US 50+ Billion and a strong working culture, coupled with their unique pipeline of products & services makes them one of the most rewarding employers to work for. Due to rapid expansion and in line with their commitment to Globally recognized HR practices, they have a HR Business partner opportunity open.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of HR and business partnering to the South East Asia region, your primary responsibilities would be:
- Performance and talent management for the assigned region
- Implement, drive and monitor all HR processes
- Act as HR subject consultant for the India region - regional subject matter expert internal to the organization
- Ensuring the Global processes are being implemented and the local processes are being aligned to the Global practice
- Extensively involvement in employee engagement related activities
- Your primary role is to engage with the key stakeholders in HR and the business in the South East Asia region and drive the implementation of the Global HR processes.
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a qualified MBA (Tier 1 School) with at least 9 - 11 years of working experience in IT/ITES/BFSI sector within an MNC. International exposure would be ideal.
- You must have prior extensive experience in change management, performance and talent management having handled a business partnering role.
- You must have excellent communication skills, maturity to handle different stakeholders across the globe and experience of handle diverse large teams.
- Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes to this opportunity.
What's on Offer - You will be working in an Established & Global MNC in a Regional Role and an unique and interesting environment where personal and team development & growth is the key driver for both its employees and the organization. They are an employee-centric organization and offers a range of excellent benefits and attractive remuneration package.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31770&source=ONL_IIMJOBS