Only Top Ranked Colleges
Industry: Information Technology (IT)
- To help formulate and implement HR strategies, objectives and processes which are fully aligned to the overall business strategy of GIT in conjunction with GIT Leadership and HR Head.
- Support the management of an effective workforce planning strategy, including the documentation of opportunities.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to attract right talent.
- To help Career Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and organizational change processes in conjunction with GIT Leadership, HR Specialists and HR Head to maintain a high performance culture.
Compensation & Benefits
- To assist C&B team in implementation of compensation & benefits structure, policies and process.
- Coordinate the analysis and publication of relevant HR metrics to communicate to GIT Partners
- Partner with affiliate HR Specialists on the development and execution of HR programs.
- Overall should facilitate to attract, develop and retain the Human Resource talent of GIT business.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 0120-4044105