Designation: HR Business Partner
Reports to : HR Head
Compensation: Best in the Industry
Open to look for candidates from any domain
- 2-6 years of HR Generalist/Business HR experience
- MBA/PGDM in HR from premier institutes
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to think and act strategically.
- Is able to recommend and implement HR solutions after understanding the specific requirement of the client.
- Has excellent client interaction skills; think and act strategically in the deployment of various HR programs. Is process oriented and organized.
- Is able to professionally manage day to day details; follows up and takes things to their logical conclusion.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to build and manage relationships; and the ability to influence change.
- Business partner to managers to implement Performance Management process. This role includes education and coaching managers on merit recommendations including bonus and stock awards and promotions.
- Work with managers to resolve interpersonal conflicts as may arise in the team. Counsel and coach employees as needed on career related or policy related matters.
- Work with the managers to design and deliver appropriate interventions to build a strong and cohesive team.
- Interact with employees on a regular basis to understand concerns and highlight those to the Sr. Management/ HR Leadership with the goal of implementing corrective actions.
- Will be responsible for various employee engagement activities under the company banner for Hyderabad in partnership with various employee interest groups.
Please mail me on email@example.com or call me on 9972097361 for any queries.