We would like to invite applications for the HR Business partner role for the Energy & Utilities SBU , one of the fastest growing BUs of WIPRO IT Business.
We are looking for applicants in three locations: Delhi (Noida), Hyderabad & Bangalore.
The person is expected to have 1 – 4 years of HR functional experience from a reputed management institute.
Key Responsibility Areas -
- The role will involve significant exposure & deliverables around Integration of two erstwhile different business entities from an HR perspective ( Process, People, Structural integration & Engagement)
- Drive the talent management and retention charter for a defined employee group (Account / location / vertical)
- Partner with business in implementing effective people initiatives & interventions
- Drive Employee life cycle HR processes (e.g. Performance Management, Progressions, Salary revisions etc) for the defined business group
- Lead the people engagement mandate by anchoring various events & interventions
- Uphold high service delivery standards to employee issues & queries
- Drive HR SLAs (Skip meetings, Confirmatory Appraisals, G&O for new employees, Induction for new employees, One on One’s with employees)
- Sound Knowledge/Exposure to of HR processes, policies and sub systems.
- Excellent Communication & Relationship Building skills
- Sustained energy & passion to set and meet challenging goals
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Negotiation & Conflict resolution skills
- Interpersonal sensitivity
The job role will be sized according to the profile of the person in the 1-4 yrs bracket.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please contact Natesh Selvaraj at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2011.