Opening with a leading FMCG MNC
Be a ‘Business Partner in driving the Strategic People agenda for the assigned Business Unit Partner in ANI transformation agenda with effective people solutions for driving business performance.
- Staffing the Sales and Marketing teams with superior quality talent. This will include Job scoping, Job evaluation, competitive analysis on industry trends, and working closely with the Talent
- Acquisition teams to make sure that staffing cycle times are met.
- Developing Career paths and providing career guidance, feedback and counseling to help them advance their careers.
- Closely working with the Learning and Development teams to develop and roll out Competency Models and learning plans for the Employees.
- Performance Management: Driving the Performance model within the company and partnering with the Sales leaders to drive implementation of the organisations
- Performance Excellence Model, whilst keeping in mind the nuances of dealing with a Field Sales force. Excellence in content and process rigor will be the key deliverables.
- Compensation Management: Salary planning and incentive planning for the teams, ensuring alignment with the organisations compensation philosophy
- Voluntary attrition levels better than country/market (target x % reduction in attrition,
- Voluntary attrition less than xx%)
- Reduction of new joiner attrition by XX %
- Reduction of High Potential attrition by XX%
- Target operating models implemented as per plans
- Employee Relations issues managed, union disruption/regulator issues minimized, risks mitigated
- Improvement in Talent/succession plan metrics (Role changes, larger roles)
- Outcomes of capability reviews achieved
- Exit bottom XX of performers
- Enhanced focus on specific values objectives.
- Readiness of successors ; Number of appointments from succession pool
- MBA with minimum of 2 year of experience in Business HR
Interested candidates kindly send your resume to email@example.com