Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the well established companies in the chemical industry. They have more than 40,000 employees world over with close to 45 production sites across 5 countries. In India they are looking forward to a double digit growth rate and need self motivated employees to lead the organization from the front.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of HR in India, you will be involved in the following:
- Supervise and drive all HR processes Performance and talent management for the assigned region
- Ensuring the Global processes are being implemented and the local processes are being aligned to the Global practice Extensively involved in employee engagement related activities
- Work closely with the local leadership on strategic HR related issues
The Successful Candidate -
- As a successful applicant, you will have gained an experience of at least 7-10 years within the chemical/manufacturing sector with a master's degree in HR.
- Good communication with diverse stakeholders should be your forte.
- You must have done a business partnering role in your previous orgnanisations for at least 2-3 years.
- Extensive prior experience in performance and talent management along with good exposure to HR policy and implementation would be preferred.
What's on Offer - You will work with one of the most sought after employers and get the benefit of performing in a fast paced growth environment.
To Apply - Click here to apply