In this role he/she will support the Business Unit management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. This work includes, but is not limited to, increasing workforce capability, providing change leadership, talent management / succession planning and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement. This role drives project management for various HR initiatives including management training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc. This role will have business partner responsibility for some of the client groups and will report to HR Lead supporting teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner w/ business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Assess business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
Critical Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- The optimum candidate should possess an understanding of teams and how to grow and develop leaders
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- MBA HR having 5 – 10 years of post MBA experience and currently working in a Managerial grade as a HR Business Partner / Business Unit HR.
- Proven skill in the operation and utilization software such as Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel, etc.
- Able to travel, as appropriate
- Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans
- Ability to analyze organization and individual needs and create the most cost-effective package to meet them
- Experience with assessing executive talent and filling operations/management positions
- Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource office within a corporate operations structure
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, functions and practice; performance appraisal systems and staff development
- Proven ability to use initiative in carrying out tasks
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure that short timelines are met while having frequent interruptions
- Exposure to multi-state and international employment laws.
Please send your resume to email@example.com