- Employee Engagement - Establishing touch points with people through various initiatives
- Ensure consistency in deployment of Performance Management Process in line with the guidelines provided by Corporate PMS team
- Enable people managers to effectively manage the performance of their team members through timely communication on the process, Training etc.
- Formal & Informal communication to employees on various HR initiatives / policies as deemed relevant from time to time
- Ensure adherence and deployment of the R & R framework and promote a culture of recognition in the organization
- Ensuring adherence to joining formalities for all new hires and thier assimilation into the organization
- Grievance and Query Resolution
- Identify and address people issues and encourage usage of HR Helpdesk for effective handling of queries and getting it redressed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the various stakeholders towards running initiatives specific to Corporate Social Responsibility, Fun Fridays, Cultural events etc
- Data and Analytics.
- 2 yr full time MBA from a premier institute
- Atleast 2 yrs experience in a business partner's role
- Excellent written and spoken communication, presentation and influencing abilities.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong orientation to People Management
Interested candidates my send in thier resume with a brief cover note (along with current and expected CTC) to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the Job Title and job code in the subject line.
Candidates meeting our requirements will be contacted and advised on the further steps.