Job title : Manager – HR Relationship Management,
Base : Chennai
Years of Experience : 6 + years experience
Qualification : MBA (HR) from top B Schools 2004 – 2006 only
Regions to be Managed: GSSC Chennai
- The role will entail partnering with the business and assisting line managers in meeting the HR agenda for the business unit.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with HR policy and influencing the HR agenda for the business unit.
- Leading MNC bank
The world’s largest and successful global bank, as part of its ongoing commitment to improve the business in India, we are now looking to recruit a high-calibre experienced Manager - HR Relationship Management, to join our team.
To support Head HR Relationship Management, Overseas Business Division in the areas of:
- An in-depth understanding of the business to bring about continuous improvement in HR policy and processes and its alignment to business.
- Partner business in people strategy and change management process.
- Headcount Management – planning & monitoring along with robust MIS management.
- Streamlining the resourcing processes by implementing structured tools designed by the Resourcing Centre.
- Support the Performance Management and Rewards process.
- Work closely with HRSSC/Payroll Vendor in effective management of all processes related to FTE movement and salary and benefit administration.
- Assist in the identification of training needs and ensure linkage of investment to development of talent.
- Facilitate the HR Policy Administration.
- Proactively participate in the engagement of people for the Q12 impact planning to build the desired culture.
- Continuous Improvement in Productivity to the standards prescribed for the Processes from time to time .
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group policies
- Customer satisfaction
- Attrition statistics
- Talent Management
- Q12 penetration and impact planning
- Policy adherence and roll out
- Aging of open positions
- Compliance Issues / Discipline cases / Payroll defects
- Induction Aging
- Special Projects assigned from time to time
Please send your resume to Preena.Kumar@sc.com