HRBP - Sr. Manager position
Location : Kolkata & Mumbai
Expirenece : 8-12yrs
- Business Partner - Understand the business, the roadmap and the strategy. Serve as a key member of the HR team to assist in driving business results. Drive systemic organizational and people strategies that are aligned to the business strategy. Work closely with Global PU HR Business Partners to ensure seamless strategic management of the organization.
- Workforce Management: This is a critical need during a time that most PU's are consolidating while we continue to operate in a talent hungry market. This would also entail having a holistic view of the organization to aggressively manage talent internally and optimally.
- Change Agent - Partner with and coach business leadership team to facilitate organization and culture change. Act as a catalyst for building Organizational Effectiveness within the business. Educate business on HR trends that affect the business. Acquire business sponsorship for HR initiatives. This is of paramount criticality due to the intense change that R&D business will undergo in India.
- Project Management - Lead implementation of core HR programs into the business ensuring an effective, sustainable people strategy over the long term. Provide business-specific feedback to the HR team for design and delivery improvement of client-ready solutions, including improved self service models.
- HR Generalist - includes employee relations, legal compliance, performance management and appraisal, training and career counseling.
- Organization Capability - Drive Talent management, Manager Feedback and High Potential identification process, in close collaboration with Leadership & Organization Capability team.
- Site HR Lead: Managing the location work force for all people matters. These include managing operational issues like Transport, Space and other hygiene matters for all employees located in a location.
- Support High Potential Identification and Development. Assist in design, development and implementation of on-going leadership development, calibration and succession planning processes.
- Serve as subject matter expert related to talent management initiatives within business. Coach high potentials regarding their learning experiences and leadership challenges.
- Employee Development- Identify learning needs of the employees. Define and implement the strategy and programs needed to successfully develop leaders, managers and employees.
- Strong knowledge of HR and ability to apply to complex organizational issues is required. Expert level generalist skills and the ability to mentor and provide guidance to others within HR and the management team on complex issues. Strong consulting and analytical skills are essential.
Skills/Experience required -
- Should have around 10+ years of relevant HR experience.
- Individuals with an MBA / Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in HR are preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent leadership, project management, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills along with an understanding the talent market, Learning & OD, and Total Rewards.
- Candidates should have had prior people management experience or should have managed small teams consisting of full time employees or / and Contract staff.
- Domestic travel is an integral part of the role.
Please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org