HR Analytics, Chennai
Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services., with over 50 global delivery centers and 64,000 employees.
Seeking to identify Team Lead/ Manager/ Sr. Manager HR Analytics for its operation in Chennai
Scope of work:
- The HR Analytics team derives intelligence / insights, and generates meaningful reports / metrics from workforce information available through diverse workforce systems.
- The team analyses data, develops correlations, identifies emerging patterns, conducts scenario / environment / industry analyses, and creates statistical / what-if models and decision support IT solutions.
- Would be responsible to create models related to HR Projects using statistical tools like SPSS/ SAS.
- This role will involve interaction with all people function leaders, the supporting systems and sources of data.
- Post graduation - MBA/MSSW or in Statistics would be preferred 5 years of experience in a similar role would be ideal.
- The role holder will report to the head of HR analytics.
A certificate in Quality Management (BB, MBB and equivalent) and working knowledge of PeopleSoft / SAP will be an advantage.
Location : Chennai
If you are interested for this opportunity, kindly mail your updated resume to email@example.com