World renowned consulting name is looking for following
Consultants with following skills
Change Management Consultants need to have the following experience -
- Work Experience – Has been part of Change management team for a technology/non-technology related change project. The candidate should have been involved in at least one full cycle within a Change Management work stream of a project.
- Role – Has work experience Stakeholder Engagement, Impact Assessment, Communication Planning, Change Measurement (Change Readiness/Surveys, Business Readiness). Additional experience in Organization Design/Culture and Change Diagnostics/Analytics areas would be beneficial. As part of project delivery the incumbent may need to:
- Support execution of change activities for global region, across sites as necessary
- Work with Global & Regional change and Communication Leads to ensure understanding of Global change approach and execution requirements
- Support regional lead in establishing and driving local teams, from a change and communication perspective
- Requirement - Candidates should have atleast 2 years work experience post MBA/Masters degree (emphasis on Human Resources, General Management, Organizational Behavior) off which at least 1+ years of experience in Change Management related projects is desired.
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal English.
- Work in any of the growth markets is a plus: America, Europe, APAC would be a plus
- Excellent team work and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment
- Experience in managing change related to ERP such as SAP/Oracle etc is a plus.
Open to travel across globe
Lot of other details to discuss for this Challenging Opening. Please respond with your updated resume if you are interested to explore it. Alternatively would appreciate if you can share potential leads who could be interested to explore such roles.
Please mail your application at email@example.com