Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is an international financial advisory services company with focus on infrastructure sector. With direct presence in USA and India, the firm advises clients in more than 40 countries across the world from private sector companies to Government Ministries and public sector organizations. Today, the company is associated with projects totaling over US$ 50 BN.
Job Description - While reporting into the Director, you will be responsible for a small staff span and your activities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to closure based on business requirements
- Taking charge of the statutory compliances covering PF and salary administration of all employees
- Delivering the final employee policy manual and upgrading the same from time to time
- Taking ownership of vendor management, government liaison and other external parties
- Driving the employee lifecycle from date of joining to separation
- Overlooking the administration piece for the New Delhi office
The Successful Candidate - As our ideal candidate, you must carry at least 5 years of relevant HR experience and hold a Masters degree in HR. You must have led recruitment processes, HR Operations and must carry core experience in managing statutory compliance activities like PF, ESIC etc. Exposure to other HR functions While excellent communication skills (written and spoken) are a must, experience in working with a dynamic business services/consultancy firm will be a huge plus.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a global culture with a market competitive compensation.
To Apply - Click here to apply