Planner – NA (Internal HP Business)
- Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand management, logistics management, and import/export operations typically with a large or complex global business unit.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
- Independently executes the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Drives backlog management.
- Tangible contributes to lean Inventory Management efforts
- Gathers demand data from country, region and account managers to synthesize information using complex analyses, and delivers demand signals to the supply base to contribute to demand forecasting.
- Coordinates or leads regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Coordinates, develops, and manages a Regulatory Trade Compliance program.
- Collaborates across countries within a region.
- Ability to influence a particular business within a region.
- Typically interacts with Managers and Directors.
- Typically leads low complexity projects.
- Utilizes the full range of quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to contribute to large projects.
- Microsoft Applications-Excel (Intermediate/Advanced), Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access
- Operations Planning experience
- Thorough understanding of supply chain management concepts and the product life cycle
- Must be comfortable learning, understanding and navigating a variety of systems/databases and the inter-dependencies between those systems.
- Solid Math skills and ability to analyze data.
- Work well with others/team player
- Excellent communication skills whether through e-mail, phone, or face-to-face
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/projects and prioritize duties
- Detail-oriented, but don’t lose sight of the big picture
- Work well with ambiguity
- Resourceful (able to find answers if not immediately available)
- Independent (requires minimal management guidance)
Education: BE/Degree in Business Administration in Supply Chain, or related area
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org