Recruitment Team at Holachef Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8358 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Holachef.com - Growth Hacker/Digital Marketer- IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-10 yrs)
- To define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives.
- To examine our existing growth channels and explore new channels- online and offline, free and paid.
- To collaborate, conceptualise and implement high impact marketing strategies to generate demand and qualified leads.
- To create new programs, techniques, approaches to drive leads and growth.
- To grow our customer base by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- To manage web/mobile analytics and be the company expert on visitor behaviour.
- To implement & optimize SEO, SEM, social, retargeting programs & the marketing funnel.
- To set-up, QA, and run A/B tests across all of the company's marketing activities.
- To track user metrics and user trends to inform decision making.
- To liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, operations, etc. that meets market demands.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company's unique - voice.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
Essential Skills Required:
Knowledge and hands on experience of the following is a must:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- A/B Testing
- Proven experience as head of marketing or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels.
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
Desired Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBA in marketing / communications or relevant field from Tier 1 college with a minimum of 60%.
- 6 - 10 years work experience. Experience in web driven business model / advertising agency will be preferred.