ESTEE ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
Estee Advisors Private Limited is a Gurgaon, India, based quantitative investment Management Company. The company builds quant-based alternative investment products which are optimized for risk and return. Estee was setup in June 2008 and has two products in the market since May 2009—I-Alpha (a market neutral fund focused on producing alpha from Indian markets using arbitrage) and Enhanced Index. Estee is registered as a broker (automated trading) and PMS provider. Estee has a fully automated trading system that is capable of analyzing real time granular market data and produce thousands of trades with very low latency.
Estee is led by Sandeep Tyagi, an experienced entrepreneur who successfully grew his last venture, Inductis, into a 300 people consulting firm focused on financial services sector in the area of risk management and analytics before merging with another company and going public in 2006. Estee has a strong set of independent board members and advisors including professionals with decades of experience in investment management, algorithmic trading, financial services, emerging markets and analytics. Estee has a team of about 20 people from some of the best institutes in India.
Manager, Strategies - Job Description -
Do you have a passion for creating great products in the happening high frequency automated trading systems for the global stock exchanges? Would you like to get in on the ground floor of an exciting young company with high growth potential? Estee Advisor’s strategy team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed manager in our strategy and algorithm group to conceptualize, design and develop our next generation products and refine existing investment products. If you’re eager to make an impact in a niche Quantitative and Algorithmic Automated Trading in India and other emerging markets and have a proven track record of excellence, we have an unique pioneering opportunity waiting for you! You will lead a team of very select professionals from the best institutes (IIT/IIM/Ivy League) in creating proprietary innovative products. You will be expected to lead the development of quantitative and algorithmic investment products like statistical arbitrage, volatility arb, index arb etc.
There are open positions in the following areas
- Market making
- Long short (factor models)
- Conceptualizing, developing and refining quantitative and algorithmic investment products
- Providing intellectual and leadership to the strategy development team
- Developing, nurturing, and maintaining relationships with technology, finance and operations and marketing teams.
- Mentoring of junior staff members, developing and presenting group training sessions.
Strong candidates should have 3+ years of demonstrated experience and successful track record in analytical and/or programming domains.
- MBA or Post Graduate degree in finance, mathematics, CS or other quantitative disciplines
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- 5+ years of work or education post undergrad degree
- Strong knowledge of quantitative and programming domains
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Experience in mentoring junior staff members, developing and presenting group training sessions.
- Demonstrated strong academic performance at best educational institutes like IIT/IIM/Ivy Leagues
- Experience in high frequency trading
- Some experience in overseeing or interacting with technology teams
- Experience in an early stage company or fund
- Experience of working in India
- Competitive compensation package with a fixed and variable compensation
- Profit sharing
- Option grants
Apply only if you are a high performer looking to expand your horizon with an innovative company in our segment. Unlimited Potential for Growth!
Please send your resume to Pritha Pati at email@example.com