Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Chennai
About our Client - Our client is amongst the top 10 global banking & financial services conglomerates with service offerings ranging from corporate, investment, retail and private equity businesses. Employing over a 150,000 + professionals globally and revenues in excess of 30 billion $ - our client is considered the leading employer of choice within the Financial Services Industry. Following a recent integration of their wealth and capital markets operations, our client is developing a brand new shared services hub in Chennai, India. To grow & build this business they seek an exceptional leader to lead their site across trade finance operations in their captive site located in Chennai.
Job Description - As Head of Trade Finance Operations, you will be reporting to the on-shore global head of trade with a dotted reporting to the India site head of the captive. You will be responsible for a team of 100+ FTEs and additionally:
- You will be expected to continuously build and develop relationships with internal, global business heads for trade
- As the CoE Head for Trade, your prime responsibilities will be to develop a strong winning team to deliver to the global organization.
Risk & Control:
- You will be responsible for developing an environment that drives a risk aversion and mitigation mind set.
- Along with your team, you will be responsible for on time delivery, improvement of efficiencies and productivity in process management.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have at least 14+ years of relevant work experience in Trade Finance Operations in wholesale banking, preferably with an MNC bank.
- You will have managed team sizes in excess of 50 FTEs and possess a proven track record in building global practices and relationships.
- You will have immaculate communication, presentation and leadership skills in a multi cultural work environment.
What's on Offer - On offer is a market leading package with one of the global employers of choice in the financial services space.
To Apply - Click here to apply