- Managing and monitoring the legacy tax matters relating to all entities (CBoP, LKB, BoP, Times Bank and earlier yrs of Bank).
- Managing Assessments, appeals and submissions thereof before tax authorities
- Taking charge of the pending litigation matters.
- Managing and driving the automation projects on various tax matters with IT and Operation units.
- Monitoring the reconciliation and data handling of the tax team.
- Assisting in Process and Policy drafting and Implementation.
- Ensuring operational process walk thru for tax compliance.
- Knowledge management of the team on tax updates vis-a-vis the matters in litigation / possible litigation, etc
- Managing the documentation on SOX and other US tax reporting.
- Overview of tax accounting vis-à-vis tax compliances.
- Implementation and verification of the accounting principles in the existing tax templates and consolidation of the two.
- Assisting in review and managing tax matters for associate companies.
- Effective Communication and Drafting Skills a must.
- Mature approach to matters and decision making.
- High initiative.
- Capable of questioning status quo on matters until fully convinced.
- In depth Knowledge of Tax (Direct and Indirect)
- Working knowledge on International Tax
- Working knowledge of Accounting
- Awareness on IT systems and jargons.
- Aware of SOX and US reporting matters.
- Personnel and Conflict Management
- May be a Semi qualified or qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA
Job Location : Mumbai
If interested, please mention below details and send your resume at email@example.com
Current Employer :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :