Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Performance Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - One of India's largest private players in the general insurance category, they offer a gamut of services in health, motor and travel insurance. With over Rs 100 crore in revenue in India, they are part of a multinational that has established itself with a successful mix of growth and profitability.
Job Description - As Head (Talent management), your responsibilities will include:
- Setting the agenda to deal with the aging demographics of the insurance talent pool
- Building a pipeline of replacements to the above
- Implementing best talent management practices from the BFSI space
- Building marketplace competencies to attract, engage and retain the workforce
- Offering long-term career development and multiple experiences within a single organization
The Successful Candidate - As a successful applicant, you must have an MBA from a tier-I institute in addition to a minimum 7 years of managing talent in an MNC. Exposure to BFSI would be a plus. You have strong IT technical skills (experience with SAP TM module a strong plus), and preferably experience in managing multiple technology platforms.
What's on Offer - Work for one of India's leading insurance companies
- Chance to be a part of a dynamic, fast-growing organisation with a global footprint
- Competitive compensation, including performance-linked bonus
- Meritocratic work environment
To Apply - Click here to apply