Looking out for a Talent Management Head with solid exposure towards core Talent Management.
A few of the Job Responsibilities include -:
- Identify and differentiate Talent across levels, Groom the talent and prepare this talent for future Leadership Roles.
- Use cutting edge selection, assessment tools to differentiate talent appropriately.
- Focus on engagement of talent pool and individual development plans for members of talent pool.
- Play key role in conceptualizing and implementing Talent Management Practice across the organisation.
- Work closely with Top Management to understand talent needs, promote use of talent pool in key successions
- Support talent pool members selected for specific role/ key assignments through development initiatives.
- Increase the size of the Talent pool of senior leaders and also increasing the quality of leaders as assessed through appreciation centers, 360-degree feedback or any other assessment instruments.
Candidates must posses the following -:
- Masters / Post Graduate Degree in Human Resources
- Experience working in Core Talent Management
- Experience in building cutting edge Talent Management Programs
- Experience in utilizing formal assessments to determine developmental gaps
Mail in your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org