We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- ITC, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for an India Head Supply Chain Planning position with one of the topmost Fortune 500 MNC in India. The position is to be based at Mumbai.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Candidate Profile :
Key accountabilities for the role are:
- Create a manufacturing network/product sourcing strategy for India
- Lead the business for Global Supply Chain team for India
- Project leader to develop robust Supply Planning tool and implement
- Work with the network of Regional Planners in Asia Pacific Region and participate in the learning forums
- Provides a reliable outlook for Working Capital on Finished Goods, Raw Materials & Additives/Packaging product categories
- Accurate outlook for year and support Supply Chain annual planning exercises
- Support to changeovers on products/categories
- Input into supply plan & strategies to maximize efficiency and productivity in the supply chain organization while maintaining high degrees of customer service
- Manage engagements with business partners: will play a pivotal role in the tactical/operational/strategic engagement planning processes across businesses.
- Manage Customer Service : Track performance of internal sub functions within supply chain for effecting supplies in full on time for every customer order.
- Manage supply chain / business analysis support
- Ensure overall functional KPIs are aligned with common objectives through efficient material manufacturing & movement related planning activities
- Embed new ways of working in the Planning organization
- Ensure alignment of various supply chain activities with common goal of customer service & supply chain reliability/agility
- Lead and manage a team of planning professionals and help their functional capability development
- 10-12 yrs of Supply Chain - Manufacturing or Planning/Logistics experience with 3-5 years in a FMCG environment
- Experience with complex supply chains
- Exposure to supply chain systems can be an advantage
- Engineering degree with a management degree would be an advantage
Salary : Best in Industry
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current & expected compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Mumbai
Kindly email to : email@example.com