Level - 7
JOB - Manager NPD - PHD SCM
SUPV. TITLE - Head Supply Chain – PH
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Supply Chain Management for the new product launches involving Strategic Sourcing, Supply management, Vendor development and Supplier & Franchisee relationship management for both PH & PHD businesses
- Provide quantitative data such as # of restaurants/markets, sales, budgets, etc.
- Indicate size of operations for which job is responsible.
- Indicate domestic/worldwide accountability.
- Manage sourcing for new launches for all current 175 PH & PHD stores in India increasing to 450 by 2015. Support Area Country PH stores on NPD related SCM activities as & when required.
List major job functions using simple task statements. For example: Supervises the construction of all new restaurants. (Include % of time spent on each function.)
- Develop Supply Strategy and capability across the ingredients in the portfolio for successfully supporting new product launches – 30%
- Manage SCM interface with all internal and external customers for PH & PHD NPC –30%
- Guide and build capability of the Franchisee SCM teams to ensure 100% On Time In Full deliveries of all new products - 20%
- Support in developing innovation capability of the suppliers so as to drive business growth through Supplier Led Innovation – 20%
PEOPLE LEADERSHIP: Indicate total number of employees reporting (directly & indirectly) by level to this job.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: List positions or external contacts with whom this person interacts regularly.
- Internally this position manages SCM interface with all functions i.e. Marketing, R&D, QA, Finance, Ops, Distribution and Global SCM. External interaction is primarily with Suppliers and Franchisee SCM teams.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED: State formal educational level and experience required for the job . State additional professional, technical or years of experience required.
EDUCATION: Graduate with a PG degree in Management preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Min 5 years with at least 3 years in sourcing preferably in Food/FMCG company.
SKILLS: Project Management and influencing skills, team player, analytical, drive for results and strong communications.
Please send your resume to email@example.com