EXECUTIVE HIRING is looking for a HEAD – SUPPLY CHAIN for a CONSUMER MAJOR at MUMBAI.
Position reports to - Director Operations
Qualifications and Experience Required
- MBA + B.TECH (IIT / REC) with at least 8 – 10 years experience in FMCG / BEVERAGE industry.
Purpose of Role
- Manage Supply Chain to ensure stock availability of all product requirements.
- Manage Materials & Production planning process to maintain optimum stock of Raw & Packaging materials & Finished Goods.
- Manage relationship with 3rd Party Logistics Partner to continuously improve Primary Distribution KPI.
- Drive Initiatives towards Full Customer Satisfaction.
- Supply chain manages BII & BIO stocks across the region.
- The role oversees the following areas:
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain Customer Service
- Warehousing & Primary Distribution
- Outbound Freight/ Exports
- Promotional / Innovation Projects
- Analytical safety stock agreed and inventory targets set in conjunction with IMC’s to provide the required service and meet the IMC’s cash flow targets
- Customer Concerns effectively managed
- Effective relationship built across the Supply Chain in order to understand and predict changes in market requirements.
- IMC and 3rd Party informed of any potential supply issues and alternative solutions recommended
- Monthly KPI’s produced and performance monitored and improvement actions implemented as necessary
- Forecasts monitored against actual demand patterns and IMC challenged appropriately
- Optimum utilization of potentially redundant / obsolete stocks
- Regular monitor and benchmark performance against other Supply Centers
- Manage New Product / Promo initiatives
- Ensure On Time & Full Delivery in all Markets
- Implements best practices from other markets
- Understand Market dynamics through active involvement in Demand Forecasting meetings
- Owns and drives S&OP process.
- Optimizes transportation network.
- Effectively manages SLOB (Slow Moving and Obsolete) stock.
Interested candidates may forward their resume @ email@example.com mentioning their current compensation, or in case you require any more clarity on this
Linkedin profile : http://in.linkedin.com/pub/executive-hiring/17/538/677