Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Insurance
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a premier MNC Institution with a fast growing presence in India. Globally they continue to be one of the most robust employers of choice within their specialization, known to empower their employees and encourage international multi-lateral growth.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head / Director, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Review delivery of all types of contracts for the Insurance broking teams
- Contract Review, escalations, risk mitigation
- Understand different areas of Insurance Broking operations and the regulations governing them.
- Lead, develop and motivate team members.
- Manage Risks, Audits and ensuring adherence to standards and BCP
The Successful Candidate -
- The ideal candidate will be an LLB/LLM with 7-15 years of Post qualification experience.
- You should be an expert in handling contract law.
- You would be required to gauge risk and compliance impact of projects, propose risk mitigation solutions .
- An individual with Legal and technical skills in the domain of general Insurance contracts would be preferred.
- In addition you should have excellent communication with excellent stakeholder management and team management abilities.
What's on Offer - An exiting role within a large MNC Insurance company offering a market leading compensation.
To Apply - Click here to apply