The incumbent would be heading the HR Function of a group of companies. He/she would be handling a fair sized team and would report directly to the Directors.
The incumbent would be responsible for partnering the Leadership Team in development & successful achievement of strategic business goals & objectives enabled by well aligned HR systems & practice in : Talent Acquisition,Talent On boarding ,Talent Management and Talent Engagement.
Focus on strategic HR through Talent transformation, PMS, culture building and L&OD efforts .
Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal HR groups and external business units .
Performance Management System
- Lead Performance Management for the group companies by advising business/Functional leaders on the process and Setting up KRAs and ensuring timely performance reviews and performance feedback on a half yearly basis.
- Help business Develop and deploy employee performance evaluation metrics.
- Design and direct programs to enhance employee morale and create /sustain a positive culture and climate.
- Take the lead in developing and implementing effective employee engagement programs (Focus Surveys, Exit Interviews and other organizational pulse assessment tools).
- Analyze data reports to identify problems and solutions.
- Continually re-assess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures, management restructures, and the impact of industry dynamics.
- Manpower Planning with focus on Productivity and optimum utilization of manpower
- Identify issues and process gaps to improve alignment, manpower productivity and minimize redundancies
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Young MBA from Tier 1 Business schools graduate with 7-10 years experience at the top FMCG/Manufacturing Firms
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org