Qualification - PG in Finance (Preferred) / HR
Experience - 20 to 25 years (10 to 12 years in a lead role in Finance)
Preferred Age - 40 to 50 Years
Place of Work - Hyderabad, Head Office
Company details - http://en.bevconwayors.com/about-bevcon/
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for smooth operations of Finance, Accounts, HR & Admin & IT services.
- Design, develop and implement systems, processes and procedures to facilitate the smooth functioning of the Shared Services function.
- Experienced in Finance, Accounts, Strategizing, Budgeting/Planning/Initiative, Project Management, Banking Operations, Taxation, MIS and Contract Negotiations.
- Supervising accounting, finalization of balance sheet, P&L accounting & analysis, cash flow etc.
- Preparing budgets; analyzing variances with actual; organizing periodical financial data/ reports for banks. Getting approval for Fund Based/Non-Fund Based/Bank Guarantee/Letter of Credit (Foreign & Indian) Limits/Term Loans from banks, submitting Quarterly/ Half Yearly/ Annual returns and other Financial Data to the banks. Negotiation of documents under LCs. MIS, reporting for effective & efficient decisions and policies of the management.
- Cross functional experience in financial control, audits, credit monitoring, sales accounting including tight control on debtors, etc.
- Finalizing the Quarterly Financial Results, attending meetings of the Board of Directors for approval of the same.
- Managing Income Tax, Sales Tax, Works Contract Tax & VAT related work including TDS & finalization of Income Tax, Sales Tax & VAT Returns & Assessments.
- Handling Company Law matters, managing Insurance, ensuring compliances under the Companies Act.
- Interfacing with Banks, Income Tax, Sales Tax, VAT authorities, Internal and Statutory Auditors.
- Conceptualization, implementation of finance & accounting systems for improving effectiveness & efficiency of the organization.
- Strategizing and formulating HR policies and procedures for the entire company as well as the Group Companies. Designing and implementing HR Manual. Conducting industry study to map the HR Policy trends.
- Establishing C&B policies for the companies
- Implementation of performance management system with proven tools of assessing the performance of employees and unbiased ranking system to recognize the High performance employees and rationalize the non performers. Introducing rewards & recognition programmes through continuous assessment and improvement. Orchestrating the career plan and succession planning in line with the best practices.
- Designing the organization structures with manpower for both new businesses and for existing businesses. Strategizing plans for restructuring of organization and implementing the same. Conducting Business effectiveness studies and implement the recommendations for efficient utilization of human resources.
- Strategizing recruitment and selection plans in line with Annual operating plans (AOP). Ensuring right people with cultural fit joins the organization. Establishing SOP's for recruitments. Handling recruitments to cover various types of vacancies-new business manning, start up ventures or special projects. Looking after selection and placement, pre-placement talks and campus interviews & induction. Developing/ implementing new recruitment / selection policies as per staffing requirements & reviewing.
- Strategizing retention policies depending upon the requirement and market supply Vs demand. Retaining the key personnel by tailor made retention policies depending upon the need. Design and implementation of SOP's & review for continual improvement.
- Designing EE activities by encouraging healthy employee-management relations in organization, by motivating them thru` various activities of Fun at Work, Sports and Cultural activities. Conducting Employee engagement surveys & implementation of the recommendations based on the survey results. Similar way Employee satisfaction surveys. Promoting employee involvement in the various improvement activities
- Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular positions and analysis of the existing level of competencies thru Assessment centers and Development centers and drawing comprehensive Human competency plan to bridge the gap and monitor individual development plan. Coordinating in designing, organizing training programs in all the functional areas both Technical/ multi skills and Soft Skills. Identifying the best Consultants to implement the comprehensive L&D Programmes. Build and Set up a learning & Development Centre to breed the talent within..
- Monitoring administration activities including security / Guest houses and corporate office. Organizing Annual events such as Annual days, sports day etc. Ensuring health & safety of employees thru`various Insurance policy coverage's and ensuring employee friendly facilities.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org