Role: Sr HR Manager/Head of HR
Reports to: Director – Operations
About Dhruva Interactive
15 year old Dhruva Interactive is India’s oldest and most experienced games company, developing games across multiple platforms and providing outsourced game content creation services to the global videogames industry. Dhruva Interactive content services division has worked on over 35+ blockbuster games for clients in the global video games industry including Microsoft’s Forza Motorsport series, Capcom’s Dead Rising 2, Codemaster’s Formula 1 series, Disney’s PURE and Electronic Art’s Battlefield: Modern Combat. And, has a 50 man dedicated team for providing turnkey content creation services to a large social games publisher. Dhruva’s Game development team has developed products across PC, Console and Mobile platforms, including Mission: Impossible- The Game ( PC), Maria Sharapova Tennis (Mobile), Cricinfo Genie (Mobile) and REO Speedwagon: Find your own way home (PC).
For more information please visit www.dhruva.com
Role - Summary
Dhruva is looking for a Sr HR Manager/Head of HR to fuel its growth plan. He/she heads the complete HR operations within the organization at a strategic level as well as day-to-day basis. The person ensures development of a superior workforce, employee-friendly culture and works as a business partner towards the growth and development of the organization.
- Overall responsibility of developing and managing the human resources of the organization
- Partners with the Senior Management team in key decision making for both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization
- Translating the organization strategy and goals into an HR strategy and providing leadership for HR management
- Developing and implementing OD strategies in alignment with organizational goals; and championing change management
- Establishing and driving company-wide HR policies and programs; ; including training and development, organization (re)structuring, succession planning, etc.
- Driving general HR practices such as recruitment, staffing, performance management system, staff orientation, development and training, compensation and benefits administration
- Overseeing employee relations including safety of the workforce
- Development of the Human Resources department
- Develop and drive an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Building company’s brand to attract best talent
Skills and qualifications -
- Ideal candidate should have 10+ years of experience as a HR Generalist; with 4+ years in a managerial role; and Strategic HR experience would be a big advantage
- A graduation in HR/Psychology is a MUST. A Masters in HR/Business/Psychology is a big plus
- A start-up experience and proven entrepreneurial skills is an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Excellent organizational skills and fast thinker
- Great people skills and leadership qualities
Remuneration: Competitive and performance based bonuses
To apply, write to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume and a cover letter.