- Ex-serviceman of the rank of Major / Lt. Colonel (or equivalent rank) in the Army/Navy/ Air Force with at least 5 years of experience post service of in a leadership position, managing the security and administration at an industrial or large commercial complex of a reputed Private Sector or Public Sector enterprise.
- The candidate must be in a leadership role with full accountability for security administration of the unit / location.
- Candidates working in establishments with 24X7 operations, a diversity of workforce and sizeable, complex physical infrastructure would be ideal.
Age: 40 – 45 years
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Candidate must have knowledge of security systems and crisis management procedures, be able to direct a security assessment and should be experienced in administering security systems, access control systems, conducting threat evaluations and investigations.
- Knowledge of fire safety and fire fighting systems etc.
- Planning, coordination, discipline and strong process orientation are key capabilities required in the role a part from the ability to anticipate security threats, plan for scenarios and conduct thorough investigations when required.
Purpose of the Job:
Lead and manage the security of facilities, people and assets by instituting, maintaining and monitoring systems to ensure a secure, safe and efficient campus environment.
- Implement and continuously update a comprehensive security plan for office complex, covering all aspects of security including the movement of people, equipment and vehicular traffic. Such a plan must address threats of theft, vandalism, violence, disaster and other crisis situations.
- Institutionalize systems for the management of physical, automated security systems, access control and surveillance systems at the facility.
- Responsible for planning, directing the execution and maintenance of security infrastructure required for the facility.
- Direct and guide the Security Officers and the Security Agency to ensure adherence to related processes and protocols, effective surveillance of the campus and monitoring of men, material and vehicles on campus. Review their performance and take corrective actions when required.
- Institutionalize, monitor security related reports, check lists and ensure adherence to all SOPs.
- Conducting internal investigations related to sensitive security issues. Ensure appropriate surveillance systems.
- Collaborate with businesses and key stakeholders such as Business Heads, Heads of HR & Unit Heads and their representatives in designing security systems and managing the administration of the premises such that plans, systems recognize business requirements while maintaining the safety and security of people and assets.
- Liaise with key personnel in Government, local bodies and external relevant agencies.
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Bangalore
4.Your expected salary.
Kindly email to : LS@optionsindia.net
Options India Group, New Delhi