Our client is into one of the leading Retail Industry.
Looking Candidates only from IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L, IIM I, IIM K, XLRI, FMS, NITIE (only PGDIM course), SPJain or JBIMS (preferably 2002 – 2004 batch)
Designation: Head - Retail
Location : Mumbai
Qualification: MBA from IIM, XLRI, FMS, NITIE OR JBIMS / NMIMS / SP Jain is Mandatory.
CTC: As per industry Standards.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of post MBA experience. (preferably 2002 – 2004 batch)
Previous experience should be in:
- In a reputed retail company outside India (International exposure is a must) preferably in the specialty retail ( apparel, home) industry Of the 8 years of required experience in industry, the incumbent should have considerable experience in at least one of the below areas:
1. Store operations
2. Store planning
4. E- retailing
- Should have led a team of at least 4-6 persons consisting of mid level managerial resources
- Candidates with experience in retail transformation projects would be preferred Incumbent should have good knowledge of the Indian retail market
- Marketing focus. Prior exposure to sales / marketing role will be an added advantage
- Structured thinking ability
- Capabilities in development of customers, offerings, products & markets
- Experience of working in entry strategy & process improvement
- Basic knowledge of finance & strategy concepts is desirable in all candidates
- Additional 1 - 2 years of pre MBA experience would be an added advantage.
- Handling operations at national level to gain consumer/market knowledge across the regions.
- Merchandising & Retail Planning
- Heading support functions which includes Marketing, Finance, Visual Merchandising and IT.
- Responsible for Customer and employee satisfaction of the Business Unit.
- Maintain and Improve Process implementation across the store.
- Responsible for Topline growth and revenue maximisation:
- Regular review of Business and workout strategies on weekly basis.
- Monitoring the business.
- Strategy to increase market share.
- Boost Conversion and cash memo size.
- Organizing and implementing sales programmes and brand strategies
- Strategies to Improve bottom line by monitoring GMROF, man power productivity and cost cutting.
- The incumbent would be required to lead and close business development activities with clients, be responsible for the revenues and P&L for his/her practice and develop expertise in the offering areas.
- The incumbent must have strong conceptual knowledge and extensive business knowledge to be able to provide strategic & conceptual insights to the team and be a thought leader.
- The candidate would be required to work across geographies.
- Candidate must be willing to travel.
The position would be based out of Mumbai.
I would be glad to discuss this opportunity with you in detail, looking forward for your profile at email@example.com