EXECUTIVE HIRING looking for Head - Quality Systems and Process for a FMCG MAJOR, at KOLKATA.
Reports to: Head of Manufacturing.
- Engineering Graduate + M.B.A (Optional)
- Certified Master Black Belt in Six Sigma - THIS IS MANDATORY
Skills & work experience :
- 15+ years experience ( out of which minimum 5 yrs. of experience ) in Process Improvement Leadership (Six Sigma and Lean)
- High achiever, with continual career development including hands-on rigorous process improvement experience.
- Effective coaching and teaching skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Mentorship and Project Management experience
- High energy, self-motivation with a high degree of accountability.
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels
- Good Business acumen
Purpose of Role
Head – Quality Systems & Process is responsible for identifying & driving the Quality and Process Excellence in the Organization. In addition, train & mentor Black Belts, Green Belts & Yellow Belts to complete their projects using the Lean Six Sigma approach. The incumbent needs to drive TPM, 5S, Kaizen and other business excellence best practices across PCPB. The incumbent leads the development of Quality & Process Excellence strategies that align with the company’s strategic direction, values and goals.
- Working with Senior Management to develop the Quality & Process Excellence Strategy.
- Understanding core business processes and Identify process improvement opportunities
- Prioritizing and selecting projects in line with Strategic Business Objectives.
- Developing full time internal process improvement and process design experts and project team leaders (Black Belts & Green Belts)
- Training, coaching and conducting workshops for individuals and teams in appropriate use of Process Improvement and Design methodologies and tools (e.g. DMAIC, DFSS and ‘Lean’).
- Ensuring the scope of projects is concisely identified and focussed to allow completion in line with clear measurable benefits for the Enterprise
- Supporting and leading Black Belts & Green Belts to simplify, consolidate and optimise processes by applying the Process improvement & design methodologies through teams and personally lead major strategic cross-functional process optimisation and change initiatives
- Deploy & Monitor Kaizen & TPM initiatives in the Organisation.
- Establish processes and systems across all functions of PCPB, review and audit of the process to regular interval
- Product Quality Rating System (PQRS) and management reporting
- Managing quality of Contract manufacturing units
Interested candidates are requested to send their profile to Mousumi Chatterjee at firstname.lastname@example.org.