Discipline - Sales
Subsector - Media & Entertainment
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the fastest growing multiplex chains in the country. They are considered innovators in their space and espouse a culture of meritocracy. They are looking to recruit a Head of Projects to spearhead the ""fit out"" of all their properties.
Job Description - Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the construction and building of interiors
- Receiving the building from the developer
- Developing a project PERT area wise
- Searching and evaluating the best vendors
- Ensuring that all the sites are developed according to the specifications
- Guarantee the BOQ for each project is accurate
- Ensuring that all the reports are maintained weekly
- Leading a team nationally
The Successful Candidate - You will be a civil engineer with a degree in Project Design and 12 years of experience within the Retail industry. You should have worked in a similar role and also have experience in Food and Beverage and especially project management within the same. You should also possess sound knowledge of Architectural Design, Project Management Methodology, Vendor development program, Electro mechanics engineering and 3D Geometry. You should possess excellent communication and presentation skills. Further, you should have great leadership skills.
What's on Offer - Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing organizations and an excellent remuneration
To Apply - Click here to apply