Longhouse consulting, an executive search and advisory organisation based at Bangalore,India. Please visit www.longhouse.in to know more about us.
This position is a leadership role with an well funded ecommerce start up in fashion/Lifestyle space. The role reports to CEO. The position will establish and lead the product development team.
As the Product Head in the online eCommerce space, the role will be responsible for defining requirements for current/future capabilities, features, and functions to support Online strategy.
The role will envisage products that delight our customers and deliver high quality experience. The product should be highly adopted by the market and competitively differentiated.
1. Ownership and development of Product Roadmap, Delivery of Roadmap, and Success measurement through well defined product metrics. Create Product innovation and set the offering approach and strategy
2. Strategic Planning and execution to achieve future vision of product – identify & solve barriers, build teams to deliver same, create success metrics
3. Establish Systems, Processes & Best Practices for all touch points of Product Development
4. Track Product performance & competition and prioritize business requirements.
5. Conceptualize Evaluate & Articulate enhancements to user workflows.
6. Drive and have a passion for customer and user engagement and research required for new products and ongoing improvements.
7. Help the organization track interesting trends on emerging product offerings that are relevant to business.
8. Possess strong consumer business acumen, with the ability to architect product offerings in tune with consumer needs.
9. Work cohesively with cross functional teams to define the scope of work required to successfully deliver and realize a winning offering.
10.Complete ownership of all Site statistics analysis, tracking and MIS reports.
- BE/MBA with atleast 8 years of experience in Product Management, ideally with a strong technology development experience.
- An astute product professional, experienced in identifying opportunities and product requirements based on the business goals
- Should have lead strategy, roadmap and vision for new and/or existing Products offerings.
- Smart decision making skills.
- Knows how to build shared vision with the team on tough choices and tradeoffs and learn from them.
- Possess exceptional judgment and applies that same to technical, strategy and business issues.
- Experience driving brand new offerings, from concept and ideation through successful market launch and ongoing management
- Customer-driven innovation based on understanding unique customer needs and defining and driving the desired end-to-end customer experience
Interested candidates can write to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me on 080 66550066.