Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Employee Relations/Industrial Relations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a leading financial institution with businesses across Investment banking, Corporate Banking, Private and Retail Banking. They are an employer of choice with over 100,000 employees globally and assets in excess of a Trillion USD.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Policy and Employment Asia Pacific and managing a direct team of 2 people and indirect team of 7 people, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Providing expertise in employment law, employee relations and policy
- Providing expertise on employment aspects of business and advising business on minimizing employment risk
- Managing and interacting with employee representative bodies
- Providing extensive expertise in employment policies and legislation
- Key person in conceptualizing and implementing the people strategy plan
The Successful Candidate - You must have at least 10 years of experience in the HR domain with at least 7 years in employee policies, relations and law. You must be from the BFSI or IT/ITES industry. Technical knowledge in areas of employee policies and employment law is a must. You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with various stakeholders and the ability to represent the company externally.
What's on Offer - Opportunity to be part of the senior management team in a leading MNC Bank. Excellent package on offer for the right candidate.
To Apply - Click here to apply