Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading employer of choice with over 150,000 employees globally and assets in excess of a Trillion USD. Their service offerings include Investment, Transactional, Consumer and Private Banking and have maintained an acute focus on Asia and India in particular. As part of their India operations and shared services center they support their global lines of business. In order to further drive growth in this center of excellence they seek an exceptional business leader to drive offshoring strategy, based out of Mumbai.
Job Description - As the Head - Offshoring Strategy & Change, you will be reporting directly to the country Managing Director and will be responsible for a specialized team of change, transitions and operations strategy experts. The deliverables of your role will include:
- Studying and analyzing the group's offshoring & shared service center from a macro perspective
- Defining & shaping future offshoring strategy of the group with an India site focus.
- Developing and maintaining key internal stakeholder relationships with global business leaders and India shared services unit heads in order to effectively consult them on business improvements.
- Drawing up effective change & transition processes to ensure maximum productivity & cost advantage to the group.
- Being a two way representative linking the India CEO with the global offices of the group.
- Part of the global task forces on offshoring, change, migrations and productivity.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will possess a top tier MBA/Masters with at least 15 years of relevant experience in the Financial Services space.
- You have a track record of success in managing multi-site, large sized and multi-functional teams with large MNCs.
- You MUST have operational expertise in managing processes in either back office, mid office, technology, finance or other line responsibilities in shared service set ups.
- Additionally, you should have outstanding communication skills, relationship management skills and leadership experience.
What's on Offer - On offer is a market leading package and a global strategic role working directly with the country Managing Director of the group's largest global Center of Excellence.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31230&source=ONL_IIMJOBS