Head of Finance
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Building a fast-paced and dynamic career
Global team environment and excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Asia’s largest organisations in service industry with presence across multiple lines of business and consultancy services. Today the group has grown exponentially both in India and overseas. Its growth is often said to be synonymous with India emerging as a major hub in global service industry.
Reporting to the CEO, you shall lead the Finance and Accounts team and be responsible for improving and enhancing the unit’s finance and administrative activities. The role will focus on:
- Initiating and implementing the finance strategies of the unit
- Providing financial reports and budgets to track progress and achieve the unit’s goals
- Managing the unit's financial, accounting and credit functions
- Leading process improvement and enhancement of the unit's financial and administrative operations.
- Working closely with HODs to enhance efficiency and resource utilization
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a qualified CA with 8-10 years post qualification experience in Finance and Accounting, and at least 5 years work experience in Service industry.
- You must have excellent knowledge of financial management principles with good exposure to SAP.
- Ability to work across levels with demonstrated leadership skills and excellent communication skills is critical for this role as you would be required to communicate with the top management and heads of various business units on everyday basis.
What's On Offer
A great opportunity to be involved in business decision making in addition to excellent salary and benefits.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I26100.