Head – Mining Operations for Russian Coal Mines
- He will be responsible for mine construction initially and subsequent operations of the mine.
- This involves board, pillar and long wall mining.
- He has to achieve the coal production target and maintain quality.
- Adequate safety measures of the underground mine to be monitored.
- He should have sound knowledge of various mining equipments used for underground mining and maintenance of the same. Also he has to mentor a team of professionals drawn from various fields of operations.
- Minimum 10 - 15 years underground mining experience in an under – ground coal mine, conversant with under ground mining methods like long – well mining, room and pillar and incline / shaft sinking.
- Diploma or Degree in mining engineering with first class mine manager competency certificate.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com