Head - Mines (18-25 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Development of National & International Mining Business , Mining acquisition – national / international locations. Managing entire operations with key focus on profitability & optimal utilization of resources;
- Executing various mining projects for extraction of coal / Iron Ore from open cast mines entailing design, selection and provision of machines, facilities and systems for mining.
- Liaisons work with Central Govt/Various Ministers in India / overseas location, Public Relation work, Managing Clearances through Govt. Authorities, Affiliated with Trade bodies, Chamber of Commerce, Foreign Embassies, In Depth analysis of Probable business opportunity for mining.
- Analysis & finalizing various contracts / agreements from mining commercial point of view and negotiation of contract terms with suppliers , documentation related to Indian / overseas Mining acquisition & Agreement .
- Implementation of green-field mining & Washery projects including perusal with technical consultants, contractors and suppliers for timely commissioning, cost control of Projects.
- Manage internal & external affairs for effective utilization of resources , Taking care of Mining Operations and Statutory/Safety aspects.
- Devising plans and directing various engineering aspects of extracting mineral resource from earth involving preparation of initial plans for type, size, location and construction of mines.
- Integrating solid management, business development and personnel leadership in pursuit of bottom-line goals and objectives
- Designing and implementation systems, variance analysis, financial planning & analysis, cost control, International Logistics , support for operational issues. etc.
- Leading and motivating teams to achieve business objectives
- Excellent communication, negotiation & presentation skills.
- Energetic, motivated smart, aggressive & self - starter.
- Analytical skills, Problem solving attitude.
- Logical, Strong analysis and decision making.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Vimal Kishor | Business Manager-(EMPT)| Spectrum Talent Management | Noida - UP |
Tel: +91 120 461 5616 (direct) / +91 882 689 9169 (mobile)
29 May 2014
Spectrum Talent Management Posted in
SCM & Operations Jobs Job Code
Delhi Posted on
01 May 2012 Views
1 Recruiter Actions (what does this mean?)