Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Set procedures to ensure smooth functioning of routine production activity
2.Achieve targets for volume production within set Quality, Cost & Delivery parameters
3.Ensure steady ramp up of capacity
4.Ensure capability development in production of various models as per scheduled plan
5.Implementation of quality initiatives related to product and process
6.Monitors production planning based on orders & build to stock orders
7.Facilitate resolution of customer related issues
8.Gauge customer requirement & incorporate them in the buses
9.Coach Subordinates to ensure their growth
1. Technical Competencies
- Complete knowledge of the product, chassis & processes
- Knowledge of entire technology spectrum for Key Processes.
- Techno-Commercial knowledge
- Expertise in Quality system (tools & techniques)
- Expertise in project management tools
- Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) & Technical Specification
- Complete understanding of Production Scheduling exercise
- Knowledge of Body builder development tools like Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Process Failure Mode Effects Analyses (PFMEA), Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Continuous Improvement, Supplier Quality Improvement Process (SQIP) etc.
2. Behavioral Competencies
- Managing Vision & Purpose
- High Customer Focus and Strategic Capabilities
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Business Acumen with functional Excellence
- Drive for results and timely Decision Making
- Innovation Management
- Ability to build and lead teams. Should be an inspiring leader and should be able to lead in employee engagement and develop a strong culture of quality and innovation.
Bachelor of Engineering with around 18-22 years of experience.
Age Group: 45-48 Years
Relevant Industry Type: Automotive / OEM
Please send your resume to email@example.com