Head - Loan Operations
Chennai | Permanent
Leadership role with leading captive
Prior experience in loan operations is a must
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services player with an established presence in India. The position is housed within their captive supporting Investment Banking and Securities operations globally.
Reporting into the Director for Security Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Credit administration and Security and Collateral monitoring for secured and unsecured credit book
- Functional delivery of complete credit processing operations, ensuring governance and driving process excellence while ensuring risk management
- Effective design and implementation of Target Operating Model including implementation of systems and procedures while ensuring service delivery
- Driving process improvement initiatives while keeping track of competitor models and innovations in industry
The Successful Applicant
- With atleast 12 years of relevant experience, you must have a senior leadership background in Investment banking or Wealth Management operations with exposure to high volume business.
- You must have a thorough knowledge of credit administration and deal structuring with the ability to implement organisation and process restructuring initiative in line with requirements.
- With exceptionally strong people management and leadership skills you will ensure development and growth of your team in line with organisational policies while delivering quality results within defined timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to manage and deliver on expectations of internal and external stakeholders will be key to success in this role.
What's On Offer
Market leading compensation with leadership role in a rapidly growing organisation.
To apply for this job, please visit the following link: