Head Legal EPC Contracts
Job Description :
- Streamlining the legal framework of the company; standardize/ draft Master legal contracts
- Standardize templates of legal EPC contract agreements including commercial , Technology , Intelletual property , lease deeds.
- Draft, review legal documents including agreements/contracts, consultancy contracts , bids ,purchase orders, bank guarantees, confidentiality agreements , concession agreements , purchase agreements , shareholders agreement , tender bidding document.etc.
- Reasonable exposure to litigation (procedure for litigations , Arbitration, Drafting/vetting of plaints, written statement, appeals, writs, petitions, claims, counterclaims etc.) , drafting of plaints , suits , replication at district and high courts.
- Ability to research and understand the legal requirements for signing any unique agreements or complying with new legislations.
- Coordinate with internal departments for statutory, labour, legal and regulatory compliance
- File corporate statutory compliance with respective agencies
- Provide assistance in legal review pertaining to tax matters
- Liaise with government agencies on any disputes
- Draft and track board meeting minutes; track progress of action items
- Coordinate with Procurement & Finance to liaison with various Government agencies for ensuring legal compliance
Please send your resumes to email@example.com