Educational Qualifications: MBA
Minimum relevant Work Experience: 10 – 14 yrs.
Preferred Industry/ Organizations: Experience in
- Learning and Development Function
- Automobile (Preferred),Manufacturing, Pharma, FMCG, Retail
1. Main anchor for all L&D activities in Sanand plant.
2. Training Need Analysis and prioritization of focus areas, for both functional and behavioural areas, for all functions in Sanand and finalizing annual curriculum/training plan/training calendar through frequent meetings and acquainting with all the employees in-charge of.
3. Finalize annual L&D budget proposal for Sanand. Responsible for the budget in his/her function and spend on the right things.
4. Providing design inputs to the Instructional Design Team to develop the required programmes.
5. Drive specific learning initiatives as branded programmes across Sanand through internal / external assistance.
6. Design and Execution of Individual Development Plan for each of the 525 professionals.
7. Identification of new faculty (internal and external), Monthly training MIS.
8. Accountable for 100% accomplishment through training metrics, for eg. Fill rate and training reach and implementing the training calendar.
9. Ensure Training Effectiveness and Transfer of Learning.
10. Implementing specific training inputs for the talent pool in line with inputs received from the corporate
11. Ensure retention, collaboration and cohesiveness in the Sanand learning team.
1. Fill Rate
2. Training Reach
3. Gallup Training Scores
4. Training Feedback scores (eg: CIRO I & II)
1.Knowledge of training concepts, methods, pedagogies etc.
3.Master facilitator in select areas.
4.Knowledge of auto industry
5.Exposure to design and implementation of functional training.
Job Skills and Abilities -
1. Excellent communication & presentation skills.
2. Influencing skills
3. Excellent team management skills
4. Excellent analytical skills & exposure to IT skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com