Urgent opening for Head of L&D/Training and Development in Bangalore
Salary – Maximum 20 lakhs
Experience :- 10+ years
Education Qualification : Any Post Graduation/MBA
- Possess ability to think strategically and manage change.
- A skilled planner, strategist and implementer with deftness in devising and implementing strategies aimed at ensuring successful trainings in conjunction with the stakeholders.
- Ability to do structured TRAINING analysis and trends, which can influence strategy
- An understanding of the competencies required for a role in a practice and how these can be enhanced as per the requirements.
- Conceptualizing, implementing and institutionalizing various Learning Frameworks for effective management of operations and development of employee across the organization.
- Manage allocation and deployment of resources, delegation and empowerment
- Understanding of operational issues and their effect on the system
- Develop long term and short term development plans which are align to employees aspiration and Organization requirements
- Structured multi/cross-skilling vision which aligns capabilities of resources to meet organization strategy
- Initiating goal setting exercise, obtaining target agreement and ensuring successful execution
- Have ability to coach & influence thinking of business leaders.
- Strong business acumen & Good understanding of the business challenges
- Have ability to articulate well which can have long lasting impact to communicate vision and mission.
- Have the untiring get-going attitude for challenging tasks
Structured TNA(Training need analysis), Competence development framework, Content management, LMS implementation, Authoring tools, Behavioral profiling, ROI on learning intervention, creating knowledge centers
Interested applicant kindly send your updated CV to Shankar@krnassociates.in
Hoyasala Nagar, Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore - 560008 | INDIA