We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- ITC Limited, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for an Sr. Manager- KEY ACCOUNTS position with the topmost FMCG and Beverages Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at Mumbai.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 22 billion and a turnover of US $ 6.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Candidate Profile :
- Premier B-School MBA with about 8-12 years experience in Key Account Managerment- On Premise, HORECA and Institutional sales in a Reputed FMCG/ Beverages/ Liquor Company
- Strategic thinking and ability to build strong partnerships
- Ability to collaborate with strong people management skills
- Manage ambiguity
- Excellent analytical abilities
Atleast 8+ years of experience in mainline FMCG/ Beverages/ Liquor categories of which the candidate should have worked in a Key Account Management role for not less than 2-3 years. The candidate must demonstrate a sound experience in general management, trade and consumer insights, ATL/BTL communication as also a sound understanding of his operating business environment.
He should have strong communication/interpersonal skills with the ablity to think and operate strategically towards taking effective business decisions.
Responsible for achieving market share, availability and visibility targets through strong Key Account Management;
Develop and translate strategy into execution plans and ensure quality implementation.
Also responsible for bringing innovation into market activation, identify credible vendors and capture market feedback to develop future plans
- Support development of Key Accounts strategy - Identify opportunities and develop sustainable competitive key accounts strategy for the region
- Effectively execute Key Accounts strategy for the region
- Execute region wide key account activities/promotions in line with brand strategy.
- Provide inputs into the Brand Plan process.
- Develop new accounts/markets to achieve growth and penetration targets
- Develop and maximize utilization of the key accounts budget including monitoring trade spends, travel expenses, scheme spends etc
- Interface with and ensure commercial engagement with main regional key accounts
- Develop and manage various schemes effectively to achieve sales and market share targets, ensure timely settlement of schemes and adherence to scheme budgets
- Champion performance management in Team.
- Manage local RTM issues.
- Champion and follow all company policies relating to responsible marketing of beverages/ which includes Policy on Commercial Communication (POCC), Market Research Policy (MRP) and Product Portfolio Policy (PPP).
Salary : Best in the FMCG industry
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to MUMBAI
Kindly email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lalit / Chitra
Options India Group, New Delhi