- Visit various countries where our product are being exported to identify customer complaints and resolve
- Conduct periodic quality campaign at various countries on the TGR points of our product
- Co-ordinate with various functions to resolve all the customer complaints
- Co-ordinate with IB team (Marketing) for all communications and track the plan Vs Actual
- Proactively work with IB team to identify customer needs at various countries and give input to appropriate team like NPI, Service etc.
- Review and control maintenance of all standards pertaining to IB
- Conduct audits at dealer/ distributor end for system adherence
- Train and coach team members wherever it is required also dealers mechanic & PGMs on need basis
- Diploma engineer with minimum 15 Years of experience or graduate engineer with minimum 13 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Should have good knowledge on handling quality related activities at overseas
- Should be a good team builder & have good communication skills.
- Should have proficiency in Quality tools and techniques
- Basic knowledge on TS 16949
Please send your resume to email@example.com