Opportunity to work for biggest FMCG company in specific sector.
About Our Client
This client of ours is part of a leading industrial group of North India. The company is in the business of manufacturing and marketing FMCG products, with a turnover of around Rs 30 billion, and is having leading brands in their segment.
This company has JV/marketing a tie-up with a very large MNC, which is the world’s number 1 company in its field.
The job holder will be the Business Head, International Business Division and has the overall responsibility for managing the business and ensuring financial and business returns. He is supported by a team of managers across departments like Business Development & Exports Documentation and shares the common pool of support functions. The International Business is a key part of the COMPANY’s dealing in Business Development/ Sales of Company’s finished & raw products and also Technology.
- To anchor creation of short term and long term strategy for the International business of FMCG Products
- To create/revamp/monitor Systems, Processes, Business Leads & Potential across various global geographies w.r.t. COMPANY products
- To ensure alignment and clarity among team members of their roles (also allocation of responsibilities)
- To be responsible for the P & L of the International Business Division
- To Liaise & influence respective departments(Internal) & external environment to achieve business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
MBA – International Business with 18+ years from Tier1 B- School with expertise in developing business development models keeping in mind the Legal/Cultural/Political/Business/Customer realities of geographies across the globe along with P&L understanding.
Please send your resume to email@example.com