Or Client is the second largest player in the Indian cigarette industry; its annual turnover exceeds INR 3000 crores. It owns some of the most popular cigarette brands in the country like Four Square, Red and White, Jaisalmer, Cavanders and Tipper. Over the years they have also set our own benchmarks in innovation with revolutionary brands like Stellar, the first slim cigarette and I-gen, the first euro norm cigarette in India.
The products are distributed over an extensive India wide network of more than 500 distributors and 800,000 retail outlets. With the Corporate Office in Delhi, the Company has offices all across India in over 8 locations.
Recently ventured into new business of Pan Masala with the name of Pan Vilas Pan Masala (Only pan Masala in India without magnesium carbonate) .Got latest state of art plant in manufacturing Pan Masala. Had invested 200 -300 crores in Masala business and likely to invest similar amount in coming future.
- Pan Masala (Pan Vilas)
- Confectionary (Funda Mint)
Group Companies Business
- Cosmetics (Color Bar cosmetics)
- Retail (24*7 Retails)
- Pan Masala (Pan Vilas)
The International Business Division (IBD) develops & grows business across the globe for its products viz., Cigarette, Cut Tobacco, Tea, Technology to manufacture Cigarettes and other FMCG products of the company. These products are manufactures at Manufacturing Facilities of company/ its partners. The International Business Development team finds business leads basis past trends/future potential of various International geographies, establishes contacts and delivers the best of Products and services to its customers. The target customers are the Distributors or Dealers of ours products based at various Global geographies. The IBD is currently having a TO of 180 Crs. INR.
The job holder will be the Business Head, International Business Division and has the overall responsibility for managing the business and ensuring financial and business returns. He is supported by a team of managers across departments like Business Development & Exports Documentation and shares the common pool of support functions.
- To anchor creation of short term and long term strategy for the International business of Cigarettes, Tea and other FMCG Products
- To create/revamp/monitor Systems, Processes, Business Leads & Potential across various global geographies
- To ensure alignment and clarity among team members of their roles (also allocation of responsibilities)
- To be responsible for the P & L of the International Business Division
- To Liaise & influence respective departments(Internal) & external environment to achieve business objectives.
- Expertise in developing business development models keeping in mind the Legal/Cultural/Political/Business/Customer realities of geographies across the globe
- Experience/capability of leading and managing an International Division/SBU
- Experience in sales/marketing of FMCG products in International Markets
- Strategic planning and business development skills
- Ability to liaison, network, influence (both with-in the organisation & outside Organisation)
- P & L understanding
- Excellent Leadership & Coaching Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of Export Documentation
- Good Customer Orientation
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Drive, ability to take teams along
- Sound level of Emotional Maturity
- Graduate, preferably B.E, MBA (Top 20 Inst.)
- Experience of Leading a Buying/Trading House or Exports Division of an FMCG company, (15 years+ of work experience most of which should be in International Business Development)
Interested candidates can mail their queries/profile to email@example.com