Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Insurance
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a leading International MNC specializing in engineering, health care and having strong footprints in various other verticals. They are slated for tremendous growth in 2012 due to which there is a requirement for a Head of Insurance (Corporate Finance)
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Insurance Advisory - Assist the Sectors with identifying and evaluation of insurable assets and risks.
- To ensure that the list of assets and intangibles is appropriate and adequate.
- To ensure that the policy wording are appropriate and are aligned with corporate guidelines.
- Risk Containment/ reduction:
- Evaluation of root cause and designing of appropriate mitigations.
- Ensuring that mitigation measures are applied. Continuous education of the user group.
- Claim Settlements - Ensure that claims are made in a timely fashion and settled expeditiously.
- Control overheads - To control and account the insurance cost and monetary transactions
The Successful Candidate -
- The ideal candidate would be dealing/ working with insurance industry.
- Techno-commercial degree / diploma in insurance, risk management and 10 to 12 years experience in organization - Insurance firm/ brokerage or a large manufacturing as well as project execution firm.
- Basic project finance - 2 to 3 large projects with cross border exposure would be an added advantage.
What's on Offer - A great organization to work with global opportunities in the horizon.
To Apply - Click here to apply