- Provide leadership, direction, guidance and expertise for the full scope of HR functions
- Design and implementation of best-practices in employee relations, compensation, organization effectiveness, performance management, recognition programs, workforce planning/headcount management, talent management, learning and development
- Translates current and emerging HR technology, process improvement & information strategies into concrete and measurable operational goals and objectives.
- Develops business plans/cases for key initiatives and focuses the organization on high priority/high impact opportunities.
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist in benchmarking and improving practices, standards and methods to ensure all activities achieve quality standards and to improve competitiveness and business profitability
- Maintain a professional level of knowledge of employment law and emerging trends and developments relating to all Human Resource Management activities
- Strategic Thinking & Result Orientation
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Experience working in an environment of high innovation and ownership requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to challenge existing practices appropriately and impact change management
- A leader and effective people manager, to provide direction, support and development to the HR Team
- Excellent communication, coaching and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively with people across all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
Please revert with your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention Subject line: Response to IIM Head HR posting) to explore this opportunity further.